FOR ALL THE WRITERS OUT THERE..DON’T BE FOOLED BY John Edium HE IS A SCAMMER!!!!…. HE WILL PROMISE YOU TO PAY MONTHLY AND THEN AFTER YOU DO ALL THE THINGS THAT HE TELL YOU, HE WILL NOT REPLY TO ALL OF YOUR EMAILS AND YOUR EFFORT WILL BE WASTED.
AGAIN DON’T BE FOOLED BY JOHN EDIUM…… STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!… HE IS USING A YAHOO ACCOUNT IN THE NAME: solargeek88….
Sometimes, it is pretty hard to eat healthy and delicious foods all at once. For some people if they want to lose extra weight or to maintain a healthy lifestyle, they need to cut down in eating delicious foods because these are filled with fats and calories. And for others who don’t even bother on eating fatty and caloric foods which are in fact, delightful to their taste buds can sometimes develop major diseases like hypertension, diabetes and heart problem. Nonetheless, this chicken recipe for fat loss will help you in providing you not only a delicious dish but also healthy at the same time.
Ingredients for chicken nugget recipe for fat loss:
- Corn Flakes
- Egg whites
- Chicken (particularly breast part)
- Seasoning optional (garlic powder and herbs)
- Cut the chicken breast into a nugget size approximately 2 inches per piece.
- After slicing the chicken, line it all up in a pan but before that spray first the cooking pan with a non-stick cooking spray so the chicken won’t stick.
- Start the breading process. However, you need first to make your bread mix simply by pouring the egg whites into a nice bowl.
- Dip in the chicken nuggets towards the bowl with the egg whites and cover them with corn flakes. However, squash up the corn flakes a bit to avoid having big flakes onto your chicken nuggets and place it in another bowl.
- After dipping the nuggets to the egg whites, dunk each piece towards the bowl with the cornflakes.
- Repeat the process for all pieces of chicken then after the breading process; place all the nuggets back in the pan.
- You can put some corn flakes on top of all the chicken nuggets for even crispier result (optional).
- You can add a little bit of seasoning but without salt since you can’t go wrong when you’re using natural herbs/spices.
- You can now place the pan in the oven for 450 degrees. Keep in mind that chicken can easily be cooked faster.
- Wait for 30 minutes before you remove the pan from the oven. Note: You can add a bit of mustard for your chicken nuggets since it has no extra-added sugar and doesn’t contain carbs. Hence this is really a great recipe for fat loss diet.
Use this recipe for fat loss if you have time at home to cook for your family and experience the tasty dish but healthy at the same time.