A special day or simply the usual holiday event can make everyone prepare and serve the most mouth-watering dishes that would surely savor together with your family and friends. A Christmas turkey recipe is one of the most favorable recipes among families however, isn’t be great if you can enjoy a recipe like a turkey steak recipe even if it’s not holiday?
Since turkey is one of the most delectable meat choices that is also good for the health, try to cook something for your family tonight or any time you want although there is not special occasion. In this turkey steaks recipe with a touch of Mediterranean, you will need to use fresh turkey breasts that will lasts for at least 40 minutes starting from the preparation up to the last minute of cooking.
- 4 fresh turkey breast steaks
Note: make sure that it’s totally lean and fresh turkey cuts.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large eggplant or 2 small-sized eggplants
- small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of crashed garlic
- 200g of sliced Swiss brown mushrooms
- 250g of punnet cherry tomatoes, in halved
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tsp thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, finely sliced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
1) Use a potato peeler or simply a sharp knife to shear the zucchini. Cut the large eggplant into a quarter so it’s easier for you to shave it.
2) After peeling the two ingredients mentioned above place them in a huge mixing bowl together with the other ingredients including the onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives, garlic, thyme, mushrooms, 2 tbsp. olive oil and finish with some black pepper. All at once, mix the ingredients with your hands.
3) After mixing everything, create four loads of the mixture in the baking pan try with paper and place one piece of turkey cut over on one load of mixture and cover up with cut lemons.
5) Preheat the oven to 380 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes and put the tray right straight to the oven.
6) Afterwards, get it from the oven and use a spatula to serve it in a plate. For a finishing touch, sprinkle with some parsley on top of the dish and it’s ready to serve.
Isn’t it easy to cook a Mediterranean turkey steaks recipe? So what are you waiting for, go to your nearest grocery and grab all the necessary ingredients for this mouth-watering dish.