For those who really love to eat gourmet dishes, try this easy food recipe that you can make at home. You’ll surely adore the combination of a grilled lamb steak with mint, honey and sherry vinaigrette and even your family will definitely worship your cooking skills and the dish itself.
- 4 lamb steaks (cut from the leg, about 1 ½ in. thick)
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon
- ½ bunch fresh mint
For the vinaigrette sauce:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
Step-by-Step Instructions for Grilled Lamb Steak Mint Honey Sherry Vinaigrette Food Recipe
- Use a huge mixing bowl and place 4 lamb steaks cuts preferably the leg portion.
- Marinade the 4 lamb steaks with garlic (make sure to chop it big to provide you ease when scraping it off). Add the usual Greek yogurt, black pepper, cumin, other herbs like mint and tarragon. Drizzle a bit of olive oil to finalize the marinade.
- After putting the marinade ingredients in the huge bowl, whisk it a bit and afterwards cover the lamb steaks evenly.
- Place the marinade meat in a zip lock for 8 hours. Note: Be careful not to take too long when you marinade with yogurt.
- For the dressing or sauce, combine the honey, sherry vinegar, a bit pepper, pinch of salt, and some additional virgin olive oil in a mixing bowl. Whisk it up and after add a huge pick of chopped mints. Set this aside for the meantime.
- After the marinating time, pull out the lamb steak, scrape off the remaining ingredients attach, and add a bit of olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Grill the 4 lamb steaks for roughly 6 minutes on both sides and cook as medium rare.
- Place all the steak cuts on the plate but let them cool for 10 minutes but don’t forget to drizzle over about half of the minted honey sherry vinaigrette before covering it with foil for 10 minutes to let the sauce sip in.
Hence, you’ll surely enjoy this gourmet dish with your family or friends even in the comfort of your home. Make it for your dinner gathering as a family or as a fun time with your friends. So, what are you waiting for try this grilled lamb steak mint honey sherry vinaigrette food recipe in your most convenient time.