It doesn’t matter if you’re a health conscious person because you can still enjoy a very tasty yet healthy dessert without razing your healthy diet. Try this low-carb protein jello recipe and taste various flavors of jello because you can actually customize it depending on your preference.
- 1 packet of sugar-free Jello mix (JELL-O)
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 2 tbsp. fat-free or low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups of water
Note: This recipe is good for 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: (amount per serving)
- Calories: 100g
- Total Fat: 0.5g
- Total Carb: 1.5g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 16g
Steps: Low-Carb Protein Jello Recipe
1) Use a cooking pan and pour 2 cups of water. Turn on the stove afterwards and allow the water to boil.
2) When the water reaches to its boiling point, turn off the stove and pour in the packet of jello.
3) Use a spoon and stir it occasionally.
4) When your jello has completely liquefied from the boiling water, use a Pyrex container or just a pan and pour the water into it.
5) Add 1 scoop of whey protein but before doing it, take two cups of cold water and add whey protein in the shaker bottle then shake it out until the powder dissolves. You can use any flavor whey powder you want like strawberry and vanilla.
6) When the protein powder has totally mixed into 2 cups of cold water, dispense it over the jello then use a spoon to mix it altogether.
7) Place it on the refrigerator for approximately 4 hours or wait until it is firm enough just like any other jello.
8) After 4 hours, you’ll have a pleasant and healthy strawberry-vanilla flavored protein jello.
9) Cut the jello into 4 pieces and just take one of those pieces then place it in a bowl. Afterwards, add your favorite fat-free or low-fat yogurt and some banana pieces on top of your yogurt. Again, it depends on your like if you like to have a banana on top of your jello recipe.
Again, you don’t need to sacrifice your healthy lifestyle just to eat your favorite dessert because you can still taste a delectable yet low-carb and fat-free dessert. Also, the low-carb protein jello recipe is perfect for those who are doing gym exercises because protein is needed for the muscle formation.