The salsa chicken & black beans recipe is one of the many chicken recipes that’s easy to make and it taste really scrumptious. Despite your busy schedule, you can still make a dish for you and your family rather than buying process and unhealthy foods every day. Follow these steps below and make sure to buy all necessary ingredients.
Ingredients for Salsa Chicken & Black Beans Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 15 oz. black beans can
- 1 ½ cup fresh cut salsa
- Seasonings of your choice
- Hot sauce (optional)
1) To begin with this food recipe, take the 4 chicken breasts and add them into your slow cooker.
2) Add ½ cup of water to keep the chicken moist at the same time to give it something to cook in.
3) Add the 15 oz. black beans but make sure it’s properly washed before adding. Pour it straight to your slow cooker along with the chicken breasts.
4) Afterwards, put in 1 ½ fresh salsa and then the optional ingredients including the lime seasoning and a bit of hot sauce. By the way, the lime seasoning is a salt-free kind of seasoning.
5) Place the cover of the slow cooker and allow it to cook for about 6 hours on below temperature.
6) After 6 hours, the chicken breasts with black beans recipe is entirely cooked at this time. It looks beautiful and tastes tender and juicy at the same time.
8) Place first the chicken in the bowl and then place afterwards the salsa and the beans on top of the chicken.
So, what are you waiting for? Try this delicious and easy-to-make chicken recipe called salsa chicken & black beans recipe and enjoy a meal with your family even if you have a busy working schedule. It will not take so much of your time during the preparation and it’s pretty convenient for you even if you need to do an errand just make sure to go back before 6 hours.